In an effort to provide greater clarification for our upcoming security enhancement, effective today, Monday, November 4th, 2019, users of TazWorks system must access the site directly, and not through a marketing site or internal page. This change is expected to only affect roughly 3% of logins. For those affected, you will be required to discontinue the use of custom login forms for access to InstaScreen. Those using custom forms will instead need to provide a direct link to their respective InstaScreen Login page. For more indepth information refer here.
Articles in this section
- Pricing and Billing Support Webinar Change
- TazWebinar Series- Regulatory Alert New Rule
- Report Decision Tool Enhancement Coming Soon
- New Compliance Series Blog
- Manage Interface Settings React
- TazWebinar Series - Utilizing Insights
- Weekly System Trainings with Support
- December TazCloud 3030 is Now Available!
- Happy Holidays from TazWorks
- Jurisdictional Replacement Tag Enhancement