In an effort to provide greater clarification for our upcoming security enhancement, effective today, Monday, November 4th, 2019, users of TazWorks system must access the site directly, and not through a marketing site or internal page. This change is expected to only affect roughly 3% of logins. For those affected, you will be required to discontinue the use of custom login forms for access to InstaScreen. Those using custom forms will instead need to provide a direct link to their respective InstaScreen Login page. For more indepth information refer here.
Articles in this section
- Panel Discussion With Industry Experts- Maintaining Financial Health
- April's TazWebinar Series - Workload Management
- Panel Discussion From Industry Experts on COVID-19
- March's TazCloud 3030 is Ready For You!
- Why Am I Wearing a Clip-on Tie
- March TazWebinar Reminder
- New Report Decision Tool Option
- Domestic Delays Due to COVID-19 - Industry Update
- TazWorks Operations Response To The COVID-19 Outbreak
- March TazWebinar Series Reminder